Dispersion studies, expert reviews
Dispersion study or Expert review or Operating rules are according to Act No. 201/2012 Coll., on air protection, as amended, carried out as a mandatory part of the application for source placement permit, construction or operation of air polluting source.
Dispersion studies are carried out according to SYMOS’ 97 methodology (System of Modelling stationary sources) for gaseous pollutants, solid pollutants and odorous substances from point, surface and line sources for the following purposes:
- Annex of an Expert review on a source placement permit
- as a part of EIA report
- for cities, regions and municipalities
According to Act No. 201/2012 Coll. Expert review is required by the competent air protection authority within the framework of zoning or construction proceedings for the following purposes:
- obtaining a binding statement on placement and construction of listed sources of air pollution
- proceedings on issuance or change of operation permit
Operator of listed air pollution sources is obliged to prepare Operating rules of the air pollution source. Operating rules consist of a set of technical and operational parameters and technical and operational measures to ensure the operation of a stationary source in accordance with the conditions for air protection.
- Elaboration of Dispersion study by an authorized person according to Act No. 201/2012 Coll., on air protection, as amended.
- Elaboration of Expert review by an authorized person according to Act No. 201/2012 Coll., on air protection, as amended.
- Elaboration of Operating rules of the air pollution source according to Act No. 201/2012 Coll., on air protection, as amended.
- Consultation and dealing with bodies of hygienic services.
Jacobs Clean Energy s. r. o.
We are able to provide our customers with above-standard service, for which we have all the professional background and know-how, given by many years of activity in the field. We employ people authorized to assess environmental impacts and experts in all major components of the environment.
If you know (or believe) that your plan, strategy or document will be subject to a sustainable development assessment, please contact us, preferably in the early stages of your project. We can definitely help you.