Summary of Activities
Wondering what we can do?
EIA - Environmental impact assessment
SEA - Strategic environmental Impact assessment
Nuclear energy – consultation, analyses, advisory services
Technical support for foreign clients and investors in the Czech Republic
Noise analysis, noise measurement
Dispersion studies, expert reviews
Applied geology and hydrology, historical contamination, remediation
Health impact assessment
Biological assessment and surveys
Dendrological Survey and Greenery Inventory
Integrated prevention and polution control (IPPC)
Town and coutry planning
Energy audit, certificate of energy performance of buildings
Applications for EU funding, feasibility studies, CBA
Summary of Activities
We provide these services for our clients:
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Impact assessment of Land-use planning documentation and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA)
- Sustainability Impact Assessment (SIA)
- Noise studies, noise protection, authorized noise and vibration measurement
- Dispersion studies, Expert opinion
- Health Impact Assessment (HIA), Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Impact Assessment on Natura 2000 sites
- Biological Assessment, Biological Surveys
- Dendrological Surveys, Greenery Inventory
- Landscape character, Landscape visualizations
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC)
- Applied geology and hydrogeology, old ecological burdens, risk analysis, remediation, environmental damage
- Nuclear Energy (consultation, know-how, analyses, safety assessment, counselling)
We hold the following authorisations and professional certificates:
- Authorization for Environmental Impact Assessment according to Act No. 100/2001 Coll.
- Authorization for Dispersion studies and Expert opinions according to Act No. 201/2012 Coll.
- Authorization Impact Assessment on Natura 2000 areas according to Act No. 114/1992 Coll.
- Certification of a qualified person according to Act No. 76/2002 Coll.
- Certification of Professional competence for geological works according to Decree No. 206/2001 Coll.
Jacobs Clean Energy s. r. o.
We are able to provide our customers with above-standard service, for which we have all the professional background and know-how, given by many years of activity in the field. We employ people authorized to assess environmental impacts and experts in all major components of the environment.
If you know (or believe) that your plan, strategy or document will be subject to a sustainable development assessment, please contact us, preferably in the early stages of your project. We can definitely help you.